Among the most evident environmental problems are:
- Overconsumption – situation where resource use has outpaced the sustainable capacity of the ecosystem.
- Overpopulation – too many people for the planet to sustain.
- Acid rain.
- Biodiversity loss.
- Global warming/climate change.
- Habitat destruction.
So, what are some of the major issues affecting the economy today?
Economic issues facing the world economy, as well as regions and countries, include prospects for growth, inflation, energy and the environment, inequality, labor issues, emerging markets, and the impact of new technologies.
Additionally, what are some public issues?
Types of policies
- Criminal Justice: death penalty, drug policy, and gun control.
- Culture and Society: abortion, arts, and civil rights.
- Economic Affairs: budget and taxes.
- Education: elementary and secondary, and higher education.
- Environment: air quality and global warming.
What are economic problems in the United States?
The following chart summarizes the economic problems faced by states.
|Unemployment ||Inflation ||Recession/Depression |
|Not everyone who wants to work has a job. ||The price of goods increases. ||Economic failure or collapse occurs in many sectors of the economy. |
What are 5 social problems?
What are social problems? Edit
- Anti social behavior.
- Drug abuse.
- Racial discrimination.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Economic Deprivation.
- Political Corruption.