Also asked, what is the largest brain lobe?
The frontal lobe is the largest lobe in healthy human brains.
- Learn more about the frontal lobe.
- Learn more about the parietal lobe.
- Learn more about the occipital lobe.
- Learn more about the temporal lobe.
One may also ask, what are the 3 main parts of brain?
The brain has three main parts:
- The cerebrum fills up most of your skull. It is involved in remembering, problem solving, thinking, and feeling.
- The cerebellum sits at the back of your head, under the cerebrum. It controls coordination and balance.
- The brain stem sits beneath your cerebrum in front of your cerebellum.
Which is the smallest part of brain?
In the largest anatomical context, the brain is divided into the cerebrum, cerebellum, medulla and pons, of which the pons is the smallest part. It functions as a relay system, connecting other parts of the brain.
Which is the largest part of human body?
The largest internal organ (by mass) is the liver, with an average of 1.6 kilograms (3.5 pounds). The largest external organ, which is also the largest organ in general, is the skin. The longest muscle is the sartorius muscle in the thigh.