Midday is the most popular time to visit Antelope Canyon because the lighting is the best at this time. If you don't mind sacrificing ideal lighting to avoid the worst of the crowds, go early or go late in the afternoon. The option to take a photography tour is over. This was a new change in 2018.
Regarding this, which Antelope Canyon tour is best?
15 Best Antelope Canyon Tours
- Antelope & Grand Canyons, Zion, Bryce & Monument Valley.
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour From Las Vegas.
- Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley & Horseshoe Bend 3-Day Tour.
- Antelope Canyon Full-Day Tour from Flagstaff or Sedona.
- Arizona Highlights Day Trip: Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, and Glen Canyon with River Rafting.
Also to know, which is better Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon?
We go to Lower Antelope Canyon more often because it costs slightly less and usually has smaller crowds. Upper Antelope Canyon is more internationally famous and therefore busier. However Upper is better equipped to handle larger crowds than Lower during peak season in mid to late summer.
Can we go to Antelope Canyon without a tour?
Before You Go One of the most popular questions before visiting the Canyon is whether or not you should book a tour guide. Please know that you can not enter Antelope Canyon without a native Navajo guide. Therefore it is not only recommended to book a tour, but absolutely necessary.
How much time do you need in Antelope Canyon?
The duration of the Antelope Canyon tour is 1.5 hrs. for the standard visit to Upper Antelope Canyon, 2.5 hrs. for the Antelope Canyon Photo Tour, and 1.5 hrs.