Read on and burn the unwanted calories with these exercises to burn stomach fat quickly.
- 1: Running or walking.
- 2: Elliptical trainer.
- 3: Bicycling.
- 4: The bicycle exercise.
- #5: The Captain's chair leg raise.
- # 6: Exercise ball crunch.
- # 7: Vertical leg crunch.
- # 8: Reverse crunch.
So, what is the best way for a man to lose belly fat?
6 Simple Ways to Lose Belly Fat, Based on Science
- Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks. Foods with added sugars are bad for your health.
- Eat more protein. Protein may be the most important macronutrient for weight loss.
- Eat fewer carbohydrates. Eating fewer carbs is a very effective way to lose fat.
- Eat fiber-rich foods.
- Exercise regularly.
- Track your food intake.
Similarly, how do you lose stomach fat fast?
20 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
- Don't drink too much alcohol.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Don't eat a lot of sugary foods.
- Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
- Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs.
How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
Additionally, check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?
These include eating more veggies, fruit, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and fish; eating more monounsaturated fat from foods like extra virgin olive oil and avocado versus animal-based saturated fat; and taking in less red meat and alcohol.