Just leaving all your savings in most bank accounts is little better than hiding it under the floorboards. Here's what you could do with a windfall.
- Pay off your debts.
- Cash in on ISAs.
- Stash in a savings or current account.
- Save some in a stocks & shares ISA.
- Put some in a pension.
- More on savings and investments:
Correspondingly, where can I invest 50000 for 1 year?
List of Best Mutual Fund to Invest for 1 Year
- 1 YR Return.
- 3 YR Return. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct Growth. 59.87. 18.67% 14.79% SBI Magnum MultiCap Fund Direct Growth. 53.63. 15.68% 11.27% DSP Equity Opportunities Fund Direct Growth. 243.59. 15.07% 10.59% SBI Bluechip Fund Direct Growth. 43.97. 15.02% 10.39%
Furthermore, what should I invest 50k in UK?
Diversify your exposure
- High-quality FTSE 100 companies for long-term growth and dividends.
- A mix of top mid-cap and small-cap UK stocks for higher growth.
- Top-performing global equity funds such as Fundsmith and Lindsell Train that invest in world-class businesses listed internationally.
Which investments have the best returns?
Top 10 investment options
- Direct equity. Investing in stocks may not be everyone's cup of tea as it's a volatile asset class and there is no guarantee of returns.
- Equity mutual funds.
- Debt mutual funds.
- National Pension System (NPS)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Bank fixed deposit (FD)
- Senior Citizens' Saving Scheme (SCSS)
- Real Estate.
What will 50k be worth in 20 years?
Interest Calculator for $50,000. How much will an investment of $50,000 be worth in the future? At the end of 20 years, your savings will have grown to $160,357. You will have earned in $110,357 in interest.