Here are the top 5 foods with high antioxidants that are good for your health:
- Blueberries. While blueberries might be low in calories, they are one of the top foods with high antioxidants!
- Dark Chocolate.
- Red Cabbage.
Considering this, which fruit has the highest antioxidant?
Many fruits are high in antioxidants, packed with vitamins, and beneficial in a myriad of ways. These include cranberries, red grapes, peaches, raspberries, strawberries, red currants, figs, cherries, pears, guava, oranges, apricots, mango, red grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon, papaya, and tomatoes.
Similarly, how can I increase antioxidants in my body?
10 Natural Ways to Increase Your Glutathione Levels
- Glutathione is one of the body's most important and potent antioxidants.
- Consume Sulfur-Rich Foods.
- Increase Your Vitamin C Intake.
- Add Selenium-Rich Foods to Your Diet.
- Eat Foods Naturally Rich in Glutathione.
- Supplement With Whey Protein.
- Consider Milk Thistle.
- Try Turmeric Extract.
Which vitamin is the best antioxidant?
The three major antioxidant vitamins are beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E. You'll find them in colorful fruits and vegetables, especially those with purple, blue, red, orange, and yellow hues.
What is the best antioxidant?
Here are the top 12 healthy foods that are high in antioxidants.
- Goji Berries.
- Red Cabbage.
- Beets. Beets, also known as beetroot, are the roots of a vegetable scientifically known as Beta vulgaris.
- Spinach. Spinach is one of the most nutritionally dense vegetables.