What are the 12 parts of a plant cell?
- Cell wall. Plant cell has a rigid cell wall which is the outer most of the cell.
- Cell membrane. This is also called a plasma membrane and is present adjacent to the cell wall.
- Golgi apparatus.
Likewise, what are the 13 parts of a plant cell?
Terms in this set (13)
- nucleus. contains the cell's DNA and is the control center of the cell.
- endoplasmic reticulum. transports materials within cell; process lipids.
- mitochondria. breaks down food to release energy for the cell.
- cell membrane. controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- golgi body.
One may also ask, what are the parts and functions of plant cell and animal cell?
Animal cells and plant cells
|Part ||Function |
|Cytoplasm ||Jelly-like substance, where chemical reactions happen |
|Nucleus ||Carries genetic information and controls what happens inside the cell |
|Mitochondria ||Where most respiration reactions happen |
|Vacuole ||Contains a liquid called cell sap, which keeps the cell firm |
What are the 10 parts of a plant cell?
These organelles include:
- Cell Wall. It is a rigid layer which is composed of cellulose, glycoproteins, lignin, pectin, and hemicellulose.
- Cell membrane. It is the semi-permeable membrane that is present within the cell wall.
- Central Vacuole.
- Golgi Apparatus.
What are the 14 parts of a cell?
Terms in this set (14)
- Cell Membrane. Semipermeable, controls what goes into & out of the cell.
- Nucleus. Controls cell activities, involved with reproduction & protein synthesis.
- Nuclear Membrane.
- Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER)
Quote of the Day
We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes, but very good judges for the mistakes of others.