How to Send and Receive Money With Tigo Pesa App
- Open the Tigo Pesa App.
- Select Send Money.
- You can select the contact form your phone book by taping on choose or you can enter the person number.
- Enter amount and tap next.
- You will see the page with the receiver name and to enter password to complete the transaction.
Also asked, how do I send money from mpesa to Tigo Pesa?
Sending money to Tanzania
- Go to M-PESA and select Lipa Na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill and enter business number 255255.
- Under account number, enter the Tanzania recipient's mobile number in the format 2557XXXXXXXX.
- Enter amount you wish to send in Ksh.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and confirm the transaction.
One may also ask, how can I send money from Safaricom to Tigo?
“To send money to the different services, Tigo Pesa customers can dial *150*01# on their mobile phones, select send money, send out of the country,select either Kenya,Uganda or Rwanda.” Explained Pesha.
How do I change the language on Tigo Tanzania?
Tigo Tanzania on Twitter: "@Tayo_aLFC to change language kindly dial 703 and follow the instructions"
How can I send money fast?
Here are the best ways to send money:
- Cash. Max transfer amount: No limit.
- Bank transfer. Max transfer amount: No limit, although there may be internal transfer limits.
- PayPal. Max transfer amount: $10,000 per transaction.
- Google Wallet.