In the OnlineSBI home page, Personal banking section, click the New User Registration link..
- Please note that if your branch has provided the Internet Banking Pre-printed Kit, you need not register online.
- Click OK in the Alert Message Box.
Thereof, how can I activate SBI net banking without going to bank?
Yes you can apply for and get activated Internet banking for your SBI account without visiting the branch. Visit www.onlinesbi.com, and under personal banking (left hand side) choose "new user registration" , add the details as required ( CIF no.
How can I get my SBI online banking username and password?
SBI will send a user name and password to your registered address. Logon to https://corp.onlinesbi.com/corporate/sbi_home.html using this username and password. At the first login, you will to need to go through a simple initialization process.
How can I get pre printed kit from SBI?
How do I access OnlineSBI? You need to have an account at a branch. You also need to register for the Internet banking service with the branch. Branch will provide you a Pre Printed Kit (PPK) containing username and password for first login.
How can I activate my SBI net banking user ID?
How to Activate Net Banking in SBI
- Go to the homepage of SBI netbanking, onlinesbi.com.
- Click on “New User Registration/Activation” link.
- Enter Account number, CIF number, branch code, country, registered mobile number, the facility required and click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter OTP (One Time Password) received on your registered mobile number.